Took long enough.
There is now, and has been for a whole month, a religion founded in order to worship our Lord and Savior, the one True Deliverer, his Worshipfulness, Yeezus West. For real. Yeezianity exists and you can join it simply by believing the five precepts:
1. All things created must be for the good of all
2. No human being’s right to express themselves must ever be repressed
3. Money is unnecessary except as a means of exchange
4. Man possesses the power to create everything he wants and needs
5. All human suffering exists to stimulate the creative powers of Man
Oh, and you gotta believe “that the one who calls himself Yeezus is a divine being who has been sent by God to usher in a New Age of humanity.”
Our membership is entirely anonymous. We insist that all of our members do not disclose their beliefs to anyone except those they know also to be members. There is no differentiating trait or clothing or behavior that we use to identify ourselves. We could be anyone you know, from your mailman to the mayor of your city. Only a member possesses the ability to identify another member, and all members immediately know every other member once they have entered our Church.